We make life safe and comfortable!
For more than 25 years on the Polish market and more than 15 years in Ukraine, the company Amex offers innovative solutions in the production of construction fasteners. Thanks to our own production we are able to satisfy all your wishes regarding sizes and volumes of products. And the presence of regional partners and regular customers proves our active development in the market.
Sometimes they talk about the three whales that are the foundation of something important.
But we have five of them.
By choosing AMEX you get:
● Technical support at construction sites. The qualifications and experience of our specialists allow us to solve any of your questions during the construction process.
● Constant availability of goods in stock. Since Amex is a full-service company, there is no need to wait for the goods, except for individual orders.
● High standards of service. Efficiency in order processing and qualified managers allow us to provide our customers with the best service.● Delivery to any point in Ukraine: to a warehouse or facility.
● Dealing with any issues related to fastening. There are no tasks for us that cannot be completed. Thanks to our high expertise and constant innovation, we are constantly expanding our range of dowels in unique sizes.
● High technical characteristics of goods. The experience of European and domestic specialists allows us to produce high-quality and safe fasteners, which is confirmed by the relevant certificates.
● Insurance liability and warranty obligation. Only "Amex" offers voluntary third party liability insurance for cases of harm to life, health or property as a result of their consumption of the Insured's Products. The sum insured under the contract is: UAH 2,000,000.00. Insurance is guaranteed by PJSC "IC" ARSENAL INSURANCE "
Our goal is to provide you with safe and high-quality fastening, which we have been doing for many years.
Thanks to the investment process, we have increased production capacity, which allowed us to reduce the time for the implementation of non-standard orders, while maintaining product quality at a high level.