Nailed-in plastic anchor for thermal insulation
The problem of rational use of fuel and energy resources, new technologies from the company "Amex
The construction of quickly erected structures has led to the need for additional insulation of facades. Subjected to wind loads and constant hydrothermal effects of the environment facade systems pass the rigorous test of time.In these conditions, one of the important elements responsible for the safety and reliability of structures is the facade fasteners.
The result of many years of work of specialists of production company "AMEX", which combined the accumulated experience, advanced materials and advanced technical solutions, allowed to achieve high quality products.A wide range of facade fasteners STARFIX ®, produced at the moment, allows you to fix the structural elements (including thermal insulation layer thickness up to 350 mm) of different types of materials to the load-bearing base of concrete, aerated concrete, bricks, cellular blocks, metal and wood, as well as used to secure the brackets through the insulation. Characteristics facade wall nailed-in plastic anchor STARFIX ® meets all the requirements specified in DSTU B B.2.6-35:2008.
- The use of STARFIX fasteners in industrial and civil construction opens up enormous possibilities, ensuring reliability, practicality and durability of facade systems
- High resistance to aging and fatigue resistance of polymeric parts is realized due to the design and technological production solutions using high quality raw materials.
- Field tests at the European Central Research Institutes have confirmed the operating temperature range from 0°C to +40°C
- Polymeric materials (high-quality nylon) used in production guarantee increased resistance of STARFIX products to ultraviolet radiation, which, together with frost resistance, allows them to be used in various climatic conditions.
- The nailed-in plastic anchors have successfully passed tests to determine the breaking loads, according to DSTU B V.2.6-35:2008, and showed positive results in determining the corrosion resistance and pull-out.
- Metal components are made of carbon steel with a durable anti-corrosion coating to resist aggressive environmental influences throughout the entire service life.
- A wide range of facade nailed-in plastic anchors and ease of installation minimize the human factor in their installation.
STARFIX fastening equipment has all the necessary documentation in Europe: the Ukrainian certificate of conformity, European technical certificate and sanitary-epidemiological certificate.
The STARFIX brand is represented by technical specialists in all regions of Ukraine.You can get technical support from your nearest "Amex" representative or from the central office.